🎵🎵 Enjoy yourself, love music love life 🎵🎵
- You just found the easiest way to learn guitar
- Adults or children, young or old, anyone can quickly and easily learn to play guitar.
- Includes lesson plan book, and companion DVD. Learning guitar chords is a difficult—and essential—part of learning to play guitar.
- Play 4-chord songs in G major with no problem at all (ChordBuddy uses: G, D, C, and E minor Chords).
- Remove the color-coded tabs when you are ready to start playing chords on the strings to help you start playing the guitar all on your own.
As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar.
you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you'll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you'll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all.
Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G & E minor chords.
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your guitar.
The lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time.
The ChordBuddy songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy.
The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs)
It should be around 1 3\4? (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4?ChordBuddy works with both left and right handed guitars!
If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8?) you’ll need to make sure to select “Classical” from the drop down. The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.