LIMITED STOCK available so Click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
- SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH: Made from high quality soft plush & filled with premium cotton, this plush has more of a more plush feel than others.
- FUN FOR ALL : They are suitable for any age, even toddlers! Because of it's great quality, it's able to be snuggled by even the naughtiest kids.
- CUTE SHAPE :With a lovely smiling face and fluffy structure, this cutie will surely amuse your kids lovers.
Your children will never feel alone again EVER with this adorable Talking Hamster companion that mimics sound and speech no matter which language you speak for up to 8 seconds. It’s made with soft cotton-plush that is safe for your children's health and surprises you with cute movements as it nods its head like an actual pet.
- Perfect friendly companion for your kids
- Mimics sound and speech for up to 8 seconds
- Handy and convenient for travel
- Made with soft cotton-plush
- Nods like an actual pet
Talk back function allows the hamster to repeat everything you say no matter if you laugh, sing or speak any language.
She bops his head up and down automatically while talking and when you pat her.
Easy to use: Switch it on and talk to it, it will mimic every word in a funny and high pitched voice. Records up to 6 seconds.
- Flip the switch to the OFF position to conserve battery life when it is not being used. Powered by 3x AAA batteries (NOT included).
- Please use new batteries once the batteries run out. Don't use alkaline batteries. Ordinary AAA batteries are recommended. The process of language development starts at home, and it can be fun too!
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.