- Solar Power Fountain Pump: Completely solar powered with highly efficient solar panel. No battery or electricity required. 100% clean and sustainable energy!
- Solar Fountain Water Pump Kit: Comes with 3 different spray heads. Assemble different spray heads for different water patterns (each spray head gives different height and shape of the water flow).
- Floating Fountain Pump: Very easy to use, floating in water to absorb sunlight. It will run automatically in 3 secs when it gets full shine (strong sunlight for the higher water flow). The stronger the sunlight, the stronger the water flow!
- Multi-Application: bird bath, fish tank, small pond, pool, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, let your garden and yard look funny and cool with the solar water pump.
Solar panel: 7V/1.4W
Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V
DC Brushless Pump Power: 0.8W
Solar panel diameter: 6.3"(16cm)
Max water flow height: 18" / Regular:10~15"
Max water coverage: 32"(80cm) in diameter
Max pump flow: 40gallons/H
Min water depth in fountain: 1 3/4"
1. The solar fountain is driven directly by the sunlight, the height of water flow depends entirely on the strength of sunlight, kindly let it placed an unobstructed sunlight area for working best(no shadow or cloud);
2. Start-up fast, the fountain pump will start automatically in 3 secs when sunlight shines on the solar panel;
3. Assembly 6 attachments to get different water patterns, so funny and cool;
4. Choose the best spay head for your bird bath(Size and Depth), to avoid the water spray out and you need to refill it frequently;
5. Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened;
6. Keep the water clean and clean the pump regularly. If it's dirty, it will stop the pump from working;
7. Pump must be completely immersed in water, Dehydration will wear the parts of pump, then shorten the product lifespan.
1. The part F(outlet) is connected to the solar panel when you receive the fountain pump;
2. If the fountain pump doesn't working in full sunlight, you can try to:
(1) Immerse the solar panel into the water completely, shake it 3-5 times to exhaust air in the pump, then let it floating on the water;
(2) Remove the sprayer(Part C1/C2/C3/C4) firstly, after you see water was spray out from outlet(Part F), assemble the sprayer on outlet again;
(3) keep the water and pump clean, because the pump maybe clogged by small particles of soil, algae or other debris.